Frequently Asked Questions
How do I care for my new backdrop?
- Avoid using anything sharp to unwrap your backdrop.
- Backdrops should not be dragged, pulled over sharp edges or placed on dirty surfaces. It is also very important not to get the backdrop wet.
- If your backdrop comes rolled on a tube, please make sure to keep it stored tightly rolled on the provided core when not in use.
- All backdrops rolled on a tube should not be folded or creased. This will cause irreversible damage.
- When rolling out your backdrop, make sure that the floor is dry, smooth and debris-free to ensure that the backdrop will remain clean and undamaged.
- Avoid dragging sharp or heavy objects over your backdrop.
- It is recommended to wipe your shoes before standing on your backdrop. If model is wearing heels, please use caution to prevent damage and tears.
- Make sure your drop is rolled tightly on it’s tube, and taped securely every 6”, on both sides. Your backdrop can be stored standing up or laying down as long as the area is clean, dry and flat.
- Our backdrops can be easily spot cleaned with a damp natural sponge. Gently pat the area. Do not scrub. If you're unsure, feel free to contact us by phone or email. We will be happy to help.
What is the difference between Canvas, Muslin and Burlap?
- While most of our rolled backdrops are painted on heavyweight canvas, we do offer a selection of rolled drops on muslin, and burlap. Muslin is a lighter weight fabric but the surface texture is very similar to canvas. Most bagged drops are painted on muslin for the weight and drapability. The texture of burlap creates a specific surface. It is different from canvas and muslin because it has a slight open weave which allows pin holes of light to come through. Any fabric or seamless paper attached to the back will prevent the light from coming through resulting in an opaque effect.
Do you paint custom backdrops?
- Absolutely! Please email or call the studio and we would be happy to discuss options and, and timelines with you.
What is your return policy?
- You are unable to return a drop after purchase. All sales are final.
What shipping do you offer?
- We offer FREE Ground Shipping for customers within the U.S. Overnight shipping is available for domestic customers for an additional fee depending on location. Orders must be received before 11AM EST to qualify for Overnight shipping. For our International customers, please call us at: 718.497.4500 or email: email@example.com.